Q and A FOR FALL TRAININGS IS MAY 17 7P.M. VIA ZOOM! REGISTER NOW AT
Thank you for your interest in the 2023-2024 Yoga Teacher Training, and Teacher Refresher with Susan Barber. This training is distinguished as both Yoga Alliance approved and Yoga Teacher Central authorized.
Please see the table below for details and information on my programs and feel free to reach out with any questions.
|Trainings:||Teacher Training||Yoga Teacher Refresher|
One weekend per month
|4 months; |
One Saturday per month
|What||-200 hour Foundational Teacher Training|
-YA and YTC Authorized
|-YTT graduates who want to tune up teaching skills and gain confidence |
|When||Fridays 6pm – 8:30pm|
Saturdays 9am – 5pm
Sundays 9am – 5pm
|Saturdays 9am – 4pm|
(One weeknight Zoom session per month)
Optional: Restorative Yoga Training Fridays 6pm – 8:30pm
|Tentative Schedule||2023 dates:|
2023 dates coming soon (Jan. – Apr.)
*Fridays 6-8:30 if Restorative Training also
-Unlimited yoga classes during the training
-Access to an On-Demand Library of classes
|$450 – Teacher|
$650 – with Restorative Teacher Training option
Includes unlimited classes and mentorship
****200-hour Teacher Training Program details:
- Topics include asana, pranayama, mediation, anatomy & physiology, subtle energy & chakras, history, yoga ethics, lifestyle. leadership, professional development, and the business of yoga.
- During the training period, students are required to attend classes regularly with Susan Barber (classes are included in the tuition.)
- Students are required to observe a set number of classes. After said class, students are to maintain and log a brief summary of the class.
- Midway through the program students will lead their own yoga classes to a lead teacher and a group of their peers.
- Each student is required to complete all homework, reading assignments, video assignments, and exams.
- Students will be required to purchase their own books (Yamas and Nyamas and Yoga Sutras)
- All training manuals will be provided to students by Susan Barber.
Prospective trainees may request an application for enrollment by emailing email@example.com. Completed applications along with a $500 deposit and two letters of reference (one from a yoga instructor, the other from a personal reference) only if you are not a current student of Susan Barber are to be turned into the studio. Applicants will be notified of acceptance upon review.
- Tuition In-Full:
- Teacher Training $2400
- Teacher Refresher $450 or $200 if add on Restorative Training