Thank you for your interest in the 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training with Susan Barber. This training is distinguished as both Yoga Alliance approved and Yoga Teacher Central authorized. Below find details and information on my program . Please read all information below and feel free to reach out with any questions.
- Topics include asana, pranayama, mediation, anatomy & physiology, subtle energy & chakras, history, yoga ethics, Lifestyle. leadership, professional development, and business of yoga.
- During the training period, students are required to attend classes regularly with Susan Barber(Classes are included in the tuition.)
- Students are required to observe a set number of classes. After said class, students are to maintain and log a brief summary of the class.
- Midway through the program students will lead their own yoga classes to a lead teacher and a group of their peers.
- Each student is required to complete all homework, reading assignments, video assignments, and exams.
- Students will be required to purchase their own books.
- All training manuals will be provided to students by Susan Barber.
- Virtual Training options may be available.
Prospective trainees may request an application for enrollment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications along with a $500 deposit and two letters of reference (one from a yoga instructor, the other from a personal reference) only if you are not a current student of Susan Barber are to be turned into the studio. Applicants will be notified of acceptance upon review.
- Tuition In-Full: A deposit of $500, remaining balance $1800 due before the first meeting of training . Total: $2,400 Tuition includes free class passes to all classes taught by Susan Barber both virtual and in person
General Meeting Times Per Weekend:
- Friday 5:30-8 p.m.
- Saturday 9-5/ 10-6
- Sunday 9-5
- One Wed per month 6-9 pm (may be virtual)